[sles-beta] Kerberos Question SLES 11-SP3, SLES 12

Günther J. Niederwimmer gjn at gjn.priv.at
Sat Oct 11 05:51:02 MDT 2014

Hello,

I am not a kerberos Profi, but I mean it is something Wrong

With SLES11, when I create a principal I have only two encrypting Parameters,
the old one.

ank -randkey host/aloisia.gjn.prv
ktadd host/aloisia

Entry for principal host/aloisia.gjn.prv with kvno 3, encryption type des3-
cbc-sha1 added to keytab FILE:/etc/krb5.keytab.
Entry for principal host/aloisia.gjn.prv with kvno 3, encryption type des-cbc-
crc added to keytab FILE:/etc/krb5.keytab.

With SLES 12 I have 4 encrypting Parameter I mean the newer ?

Is this working together ?

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best Regards,

  Günther J. Niederwimmer