[sles-beta] Servers Down ?

Waite, Dick Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Fri Mar 6 03:18:53 MST 2015

All is well Stefan, the FTP picked up very well and I can say two simple VMware Workshop 11.1. 0 have updated from 11-3 to 11-4 with just one nag about "jack" and as I don’t have any audio on these machines I'll leave that to others. VMware tools also update with no issues.
So from my point of view, bar the little line issue, it was grand to use KDE again and very happy Adabas applications.
I'll look at some Java Apps at the weekend.

Looking good... Have a grand weekend.

__R

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.