[sles-beta] Registration Issues

Waite, Dick Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Wed Apr 1 01:12:14 MDT 2015

Grand New April,

It looks from the png attached I should be able to get access to the updates, but I get nags to go register. Could be the Beta, I’m on Beta-3 has another way of checking updates. Maybe we should not be checking for updates, but then how does one check the checking for updates is doing it’s thing?

No this is not an April 1st joke, inquiring minds would like to know, not mine the chap who pays me.

Have you all a very good day.

__R

Software AG – Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstraße 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany – Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management Board: Karl-Heinz Streibich (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Eric Duffaut, Dr. Wolfram Jost, Arnd Zinnhardt; - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Andreas Bereczky - http://www.softwareag.com