[sles-beta] SLE 11 SP4 GMC delayed

Stefan Behlert behlert at suse.com
Fri Jun 19 05:08:40 MDT 2015

Hi all,

we know you are eagerly waiting for the GMC images to be released today.
Unfortunately, this will not be the case.

An issue has been  identified in yesterdays tests that we need to be fixed
before we can call it a GMC. The issue is fixed meanwhile, and testing is
in progress, but this still means we cannot release today.

Currently we expect a release beginning of next week.

We are sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

	thanks,
	  Your SUSE Linux Enterprise Team

--
Stefan Behlert, SUSE LINUX
Release Manager Enterprise Server

Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
Phone +49-911-74053-173
SUSE LINUX GmbH, Nuernberg; GF: Felix Imendoerffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nuernberg)