[sles-beta] SLES 11 SP4 GMC - 3.0.101-62

Stefan Behlert behlert at suse.com
Tue Jun 23 06:12:09 MDT 2015

Moin,

On Jun 23, 15 13:08:55 +0200, Klaus Gmeinwieser wrote:
> Hello SUSE Team,
>
> thx for releasing GMC :)!
>
> I installed on 2 machines and got the following problem on both systems:
>
> While accessing the filesystem, tons of messages are sent to the
> Terminal on console 10 stating the following error
>
> scsi_init_sgtable: sg tablesize mismatch, 128 should be 9

Yes, this is bug 935120.

I suspect that we will have a GMC2, but we are still collecting if more
things are found. We would like to avoid having a fast GMC2 followed by
another GMC3.
Besides the fact that it fills up your harddrive and has some performace
impact it should not have other negative impacts.
It's just "too much debug output", which is bad enough :(

        Stefan