[sles-beta] [sled-beta][sleha-beta] End of Beta Test for SLE 11 SP4

Vincent Moutoussamy vmoutoussamy at suse.com
Wed Jul 22 06:48:05 MDT 2015

Dear Beta participants,

with the final release of SLE 11 SP4 (2015-07-16) we have finished the
SLE 11 SP4 Beta test.
On behalf of the release managers and the whole SUSE engineering
team I would like to say

                              THANK YOU!

for all the time you have invested in testing the beta versions and
helping us improving the Service Pack 4 for SLE 11.
I hope you enjoyed the beta test.
Again thank you for all the emails and service requests you provided,
this helped us a lot.

As the new SUSE Beta Program Project Manager, I will close this
mailing list soon this week, and I will also send you the final survey
to retrieve your feedback on how was your beta experience.

We want to use your input to make the beta program for SLE 12 SP1
an even better success.

Hope to see you on the SLE 12 SP1 beta program!

	Your SUSE Linux Enterprise Team

--
Vincent Moutoussamy
SUSE Beta Program and SDK Project Manager