[sles-beta] Some additional information about downloads

Stefan Behlert behlert at suse.com
Mon Aug 10 00:37:47 MDT 2015

Moin,

since quite some emails received me directly, let me give you two pieces of
information about the Beta milestones:

If you have an issue with downloading the images or accessing the beta
page, be so kind to contact the Beta program managers at
beta-programs at lists.suse.com - they can help you where the Release Managers
cannot.

We announce the isos normally a little bit of time after we have uploaded
them to the download servers. But as it is a network of download servers,
there might be some servers that have not all the images yet when we
announce. We try to make the announcement as late as possible, but
sometimes it's still too early to have the images on all download servers
deployed :(

We recommend if you see only soem but not all images to wait a little bit
longer before you contact beta-programs at lists.suse.com.
We are sorry for that inconvenience, but hope that for most of you the
tinming works.

        ciao,
          Stefan

--
Stefan Behlert, SUSE LINUX
Release Manager Enterprise Server

Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
Phone +49-911-74053-173
SUSE LINUX GmbH, Nuernberg; GF: Felix Imendoerffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nuernberg)