[sles-beta] getting InfiniBand interface working

Stefan Behlert behlert at suse.com
Thu Aug 13 05:42:59 MDT 2015

On Aug 13, 15 10:10:30 +0200, Gerd Pokorra wrote:
> Moin,
>
> Am Donnerstag, den 13.08.2015, 07:36 +0200 schrieb Stefan Behlert:
[...]
> cool! I find the packages with zypper and installed them. The InfiniBand
> interface works with the packages out of the box.

Great, that was easy solved ;)
Enjoy it!

        Stefan

--
Stefan Behlert, SUSE LINUX
Release Manager Enterprise Server

Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
Phone +49-911-74053-173
SUSE LINUX GmbH, Nuernberg; GF: Felix Imendoerffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nuernberg)