[sles-beta] SLES 12 SP1 BETA2 - AutoYaST error doing installation

Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de
Thu Aug 20 14:24:09 MDT 2015

On Thu, Aug 20, Gregory Rosenberg wrote:

> Good afternoon everyone,
>
> Since this existed in SLES 12 SP1 BETA1 I will assume it has already has a ticket open against it. If not, I am happy to open one.

Since it is not fixed in Beta2, you can assume that nobody
took the time to report it.
But since you did wrote nothing about this problem, we
cannot verify this.

So please create a ticket with all necessary informations to
reproduce this, so that we can look at it.

Thanks,
  Thorsten

GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)