[sles-beta] SLES 12 SP1 BETA2 - journalctl -xb

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Mon Aug 24 10:35:13 MDT 2015

Grand Wet Afternoon,

Not having happy hours updating some SLES12 -SP1 Beta1 to Beta2. In fact three VMware configs which have run Okay with Beta1 are stopping and telling me to use journalctl -xb to see what's up. I would like to send these logs to people who's eyes would be excited with the contents. How do I do this ?
The machines are x86_64 with LVM and EXT3 or XFS file systems. The log says it's using EXT4 to mount the ext3's but is having a real bad hair day with the LVM stuff.

If I switch back to the Beta1 snapshot then they load and run like happy VMware Workshop machine they are. I was going to have a run with my s390x machines tomorrow but I'd like to have my x86_64's running to check the big one small one interfaces.

__R

Software AG – Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstraße 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany – Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management Board: Karl-Heinz Streibich (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Eric Duffaut, Dr. Wolfram Jost, Arnd Zinnhardt; - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Andreas Bereczky - http://www.softwareag.com