[sles-beta] SLES 12 SP1 Beta3 - LVM Issues SR 10968311721

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Wed Sep 9 01:41:36 MDT 2015

Grand New Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Still pushing on my Beta3 issue. I created a new machine. It had a LVM with ext4's. I resized the /home and then I'm told I have no "/" any more.

This is not right. One can resize and add logical partitions on a new install or has the old brain given up. I do not create new machines very often but I do think I can resize /home or ? I did try this with a SLES12-SP0 and it did work as expected, attached some screenshots.
Something is smelling in Beta3 in the LVM area. Could be VMware related sure but one gets issues right at the start.

__R