[sles-beta] SLES 12 SP1 BETA2 - Update from path ..

Vincent Moutoussamy vmoutoussamy at suse.com
Thu Sep 10 07:31:01 MDT 2015

Hi,

> On 26 Aug 2015, at 12:14, Simon Flood <S.M.Flood at uis.cam.ac.uk> wrote:
>
> On 26/08/2015 08:38, Thorsten Kukuk wrote:
>
>> Insert your DVD, boot, select upgrade.
>
> Is it supported to go from SLES11 SP3 to SLES12 SP1? If it's like previous releases I expect the supported route is to first upgrade to SLES11 SP4.
yes, this is new !
It will be supported to upgrade a SLES 11 SP3 to SLES 12 SP1 and of course SLES 11 SP4 to SLES 12 SP1.
We hope to give you some information about this in the near future, so stay tuned !

Are you looking for something special ? Do not hesitate to give your thought or feedback to beta-programs at lists.suse.com.

--
Vincent Moutoussamy
SUSE Beta Program and SDK Project Manager