[sles-beta] Request for 'IcedTea-Web'

Matthias G. Eckermann mge at suse.com
Fri Sep 18 01:37:54 MDT 2015

On 2015-09-18 T 09:15 +0200 Gerd Pokorra wrote:

> So I need to select the 'Workstation Extension' in SCC
> and then I see it and can install it with zypper?

Yes. As the name indicates, the Workstation Extension is
target for the machines of Developers and Adminstrators.
Not surprisingly, it also works for Product Managers
(using it myself on my notebook...).

So long -
	MgE

--
Matthias G. Eckermann - Senior Product Manager SUSE® Linux Enterprise
HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)