[sles-beta] Request for 'IcedTea-Web'

Vincent Moutoussamy vmoutoussamy at suse.com
Fri Sep 18 03:42:55 MDT 2015

Hi,

You have two ways for this :
- Disable the F10 binding on gnome-terminal :
Open gnome-terminal -> Go to Edit -> Preferences -> “Enable the menu accelerator
key (F10 by default)”

- Use the “Alt+shortcut” :
If you increase the size of your terminal a little bit, you should be able to spot
the “[Next]" button at the bottom right side.
And by the way you can always use the shortcut : “Alt” + "the highlighted letter in yellow".
In this case you should be able to go to the next screen by pressing : "Alt+n".

Have a nice day,

Vincent Moutoussamy
SUSE Beta Program and SDK Project Manager