[sles-beta] SLE 12 SP1 RC1: most likely on Friday

Stefan Behlert behlert at suse.com
Thu Sep 24 09:15:32 MDT 2015

Hi all,

We know you are all waiting for RC1 of SP1 to be released.
We have given images to our QA meanwhile, and the tests look good until
now.
QA testing is not finished yet, but from the current testing progress the
expectations is that RC1 will be available tomorrow. Of course, this
depepends on QA not finding new bugs,, which we currently do not expect ;)

        thanks,
          Stefan, for the Release Managers

--
Stefan Behlert, SUSE LINUX
Release Manager Enterprise Server

Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
Phone +49-911-74053-173