[sles-beta] SLE-Classic et. al.

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Tue Nov 3 11:23:20 MST 2015

Many Thanks for the good news Vincent. So now looking forward to the 17th and our first run with GMC on our s390x. Always a little exciting seeing Big Boy running our Adabas IVP tests. Shows why IBM's 3rd quarter number for s3c0x are still looking good.
‎Be interesting to see the numbers between a SUSE 12-SP1 gcc build and an IBM xlc build on the same beast . Exciting times ahead for sure.

__R

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartph‎one