[sles-beta] Status of SLE 12 SP1 GMC

Stefan Behlert behlert at suse.com
Fri Nov 13 08:02:30 MST 2015

Hi all,

we know you are eagerly waiting for the GMC images to be released next Monday.
Unfortunately, this will not be the case.

We were busy this week to fix the last remaining show stoppers, and have been
quite successful with that.
Never-the-less, this took us for one nasty bug more time than we would have
wished for, so we were only able to get (good) candidate builds this morning.

QA is looking at these images at the moment, and will finish on Monday with the
tests.
If everything goes well, we will have a one day delay of the release, and you
will get the GMC images on Tuesday. Currently it looks this will be the case
and we all hope it stays that way ;)

You will get another update on Monday next week.

We are sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

	thanks,
	  Your SUSE Linux Enterprise Team

--
Stefan Behlert, SUSE LINUX
Release Manager Enterprise Server

Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
Phone +49-911-74053-173