[sles-beta] SLE-Classic et. al.

Frederic Crozat fcrozat at suse.com
Mon Nov 16 01:34:08 MST 2015

Le lundi 16 novembre 2015 à 08:20 +0000, KRONSEDER, Thomas, Dr. a écrit
 :
> Hi Frederik,
>
> thank you for this update.
> So there is going to be some "optional" package update announcement
> on the package notification mailing list, isn't it?

I don't have all the details but at least, SUSE Package Hub, once
opened, will be available as Add-on, after you register SLE12 system,
at install time or after installation (similar to SDK, for instance).

I'm not sure there will be individual announcement for each package
entering the Hub.

--
Frederic Crozat
Enterprise Desktop Release Manager