[sles-beta] SLE-Classic et. al.

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Mon Nov 23 23:49:33 MST 2015

Grand New Day,

I have been keeping an eye on what "Backports". Not a lot in the SLES12 area but the good LEAP-42-1 has a lot of good stuff. Now we are coming down to the short strokes with SLES12-SP1 I'd very much like to do my own "product" testing with the DM I have used for years. How long will it take before we see KDE on the "backports" and be able to download and use.

Be a bit dim to use SLE-Classic to do SAG Product testing and then a few days later KDE is there and we have to do the lot again. If your looking for Beta testers for this my hand is up.

__R