[sles-beta] SLE-Classic et. al.

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Wed Nov 25 02:51:38 MST 2015

Grand Day Frederic,

And I'm sure it a very fine application, but it's not K3b and after all these years as the saying goes, " If it ain't broke, don't fix it ".  I cut my teeth on SuSE linux in the 7's and 8's and for me if an application does what it says on the tin, then use it. I have my LEAP running KDE and work against the SLES12's happy as Larry...  Just hoping for an early Christmas with KDE in the "backports", now that would be a very very good gift for your older users...

Remember it's Adabas I'm running and testing against GMC2 and this old bird is over 40 now and still does what it says on the tin, plus of course a lot more than it did in the 70's.... Gee it even knows SOA and REST now, but as with z/OS JCL what worked in the 70's works in the 15's.

Have a very good day Frederic.

__R