[caasp-beta] grafana, influxdb load balance bind-IP is not working

Ns, Rushi rushi.ns at sap.com
Wed Apr 26 12:59:34 MDT 2017

Hello

I have deployed load balancer, grafana, influx db . pretty all active , grafana and influxbd wih load balancer (also kubernetes dashboard) .

From cluster info output everything seems fine but I cannot get the  access using browser (chrome, IE )

Kubernetes master is running at http://localhost:8080
Heapster is running at http://localhost:8080/api/v1/proxy/namespaces/kube-system/services/heapster
monitoring-grafana is running at http://localhost:8080/api/v1/proxy/namespaces/kube-system/services/monitoring-grafana
monitoring-influxdb is running at http://localhost:8080/api/v1/proxy/namespaces/kube-system/services/monitoring-influxdb

NAME                      ENDPOINTS           AGE
heapster                  172.20.92.2:8082    11d
kube-controller-manager   <none>              21d
kube-scheduler            <none>              21d
kubernetes-dashboard      172.20.92.3:9090    11d
monitoring-grafana        172.20.104.3:3000   11d
monitoring-influxdb       172.20.104.2:8086   11d

dashboard show bind-ip

kubectl get configmap grafana-configmap-dashboard-svc -o yaml
apiVersion: v1
data:
  bind-ip: 10.48.230.130

the IP seems acive (icmp responds) but http://10.48.230.130:8080/api/v1/proxy/namespaces/kube-system/services/monitoring-grafana is not working

Any idea

Best Regards,

Rushi.
I MAY BE ONLY ONE PERSON, BUT I CAN BE ONE PERSON WHO MAKES A DIFFERENCE