[caasp-beta] CaaS 1.0 beta2 pods issues with behind proxy server

Ns, Rushi rushi.ns at sap.com
Thu Apr 27 09:20:15 MDT 2017

Hi Flavio,

Yes I got information from Robert, however it wasn’t working …?

Best Regards,

Rushi.
I MAY BE ONLY ONE PERSON, BUT I CAN BE ONE PERSON WHO MAKES A DIFFERENCE

On 4/27/17, 4:49 PM, "caasp-beta-bounces at lists.suse.com on behalf of Flavio Castelli" <caasp-beta-bounces at lists.suse.com on behalf of fcastelli at suse.com> wrote:

    On 04/26/2017 06:09 AM,  Ns, Rushi  wrote:
    > As you mentioned you should  try to provide that  information  during the installation  or some sort of post-steps as all most all enterprise customers have proxy to go internet.

    You are right, this is definitely something we should provide either
    during the installation time or when deploying the cluster from the web UI.

    I think Robert pointed you in the right direction, please let us know if
    the proposed solution is not working.

    Thanks for your feedback.

    Cheers
    Flavio