[caasp-beta] caas v2 networking

Alvaro Saurin alvaro.saurin at suse.com
Wed Dec 20 14:38:41 MST 2017

When a pod is configured with "hostNetwork: true", the applications
running in such a pod can directly see the network interfaces of the
host machine where the pod was started. From the networking point of
view, it will behave as any other application running in the host. And,
even if flannel is still running in the host, the pod will not be
automatically connected to that overlay network but use the native
routing mechanism.

Cheers

Alvaro