[caasp-beta] How to login to CAAS 1.0 RC 2

Paul Gonin paul.gonin at suse.com
Tue Jul 18 10:16:46 MDT 2017

Hi,
The kubernetes dashboard is not (yet ? aj ?) part of CaaSP.So right now
you run it on top of CaaSP as any other application workload.
In our testing we deploy kube-dashboard$ kubectl create -f https://git.
io/kube-dashboard --validate=false
expose by proxy$ kubectl proxy> Starting to serve on 127.0.0.1:8001
and open browser to  http://127.0.0.1:8001/ui
rgdsPaul