[caasp-beta] cloud-init and root password

Simeon Bobylev simeon.bobylev at cortex-it.ch
Tue Jun 20 08:07:09 MDT 2017

Re,

One more information.

I tried to install CaaS from scratch by using
SUSE-CaaS-Platform-1.0-DVD-x86_64-RC1-DVD1.iso but during the installation I
was never asked to choose keyboard layout or set root password as described
in your quick start guide.
Install just goes ahead without any user prompt, and after a reboot, I get
the login screen but I still don't know the root password...

Best regards,

Siméon Bobylev ¦ System Engineer ¦ Cortex IT SA ¦ Route de l'Ile aux Bois 1A
¦ 1870 Monthey ¦ Switzerland
Direct: +41 24 524 1204 ¦ Main: +41 24 524 1200 ¦ Email:
simeon.bobylev at cortex-it.ch <mailto:simeon.bobylev at cortex-it.ch>

http://www.cortex-it.ch/ <http://www.cortex-it.ch/>  ¦ A WIRD Group Company