[caasp-beta] grafana, influxdb load balance bind-IP is not working

Alvaro Saurin alvaro.saurin at suse.com
Tue May 2 09:26:45 MDT 2017

Hi there,

Can you access the Kubernetes dashboard? If you can, how are you
accessing it? What URL are you connecting to? Are you using "kubectl
proxy"? Where are you running it?
What kind of environment are you using? VMs?
Have you tried to run some other simple Kubernetes application?

Alvaro

Alvaro Saurin <alvaro.saurin at suse.com>
Senior Software Engineer
SUSE Linux GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nürnberg Tel: +49-911-74053-0; Fax: +49-911-7417755; https://www.suse.com/