[caasp-beta] How to use the VM images in Beta3

Alexander Herzig aherzig at suse.com
Thu May 4 03:21:19 MDT 2017

Dear Qiyan,

thank you for testing our product.
May I point your attention to our documentation which you can find here:
https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/caasp-beta/doc-quickstart/

Further we have made a video about how to setup a cluster here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJf6FqNQhJ4&t=180s

If you install via autoyast or one of the provided VMX beta images
(KVM,Xen,VMware,...) please set a password or SSH key via cloud-init to
be able to login.

If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to drop some lines
on this mailing list.

Best regards
Alexander