[caasp-beta] SUSE CaaS Platform 2 download missing VMware files

Ns, Rushi rushi.ns at sap.com
Fri Nov 17 12:43:56 MST 2017

I built the cluster with 2.0 already but was getting some errors with dex authentication  when try to download kubeconfig file from velum webinterface.

My initial thought of this error with multi master setup  (I have setup with multi master first ), however even with single master I got the same error, so not sure if this a bug  but I can’t download kubeconfig file from velum.

--------
I got this error “internal server error , Login error”
------

Let me know if anyone experience the same.

Best Regards,

Rushi.
I MAY BE ONLY ONE PERSON, BUT I CAN BE ONE PERSON WHO MAKES A DIFFERENCE