[caasp-beta] Antw: kubeconfig download error with DEX internal server error , Login error

Ns, Rushi rushi.ns at sap.com
Tue Nov 21 08:29:36 MST 2017

Hi Martin

Thank you. Yes I did , I used load balancer IP (lvsusekub8.pal.sap.corp) whichi s  out of the cluster node address. The host I’ve specified is not velum ip, not master ip and  not any of worker ip’s.

Yes I do have the same entry  as you said in my /etc/hosts file

(FYI: lvsusekub2.pal.sap.corp is my API server FQDN)

Here is my /etc/hosts file

#-- start Salt-CaaSP managed hosts - DO NOT MODIFY --
### service names ###
127.0.0.1 api api.infra.caasp.local lvsusekub2.pal.sap.corp

Best Regards,

Rushi.
I MAY BE ONLY ONE PERSON, BUT I CAN BE ONE PERSON WHO MAKES A DIFFERENCE