[caasp-beta] Helm transport is closing

Nikhil Manchanda nikhil at manchanda.me
Wed Nov 22 14:52:07 MST 2017

Hello vinicius:

Can you go into more detail as to what you are trying to deploy? Sending us
a copy of the tiller logs will also be helpful.

That said, I have most often seen that error in the case where your chart
is trying to deploy an ELB resource, which is timing out. For CaaSP, we do
not support ELB, so if this is the case -- then the error is expected. You
will need to update your chart (or your values.yaml) to pick a different
way of accessing your service (something like NodePort would work, or
ingress if you happen to have an ingress controller deployed.)

Hope this helps,

Cheers,
Nikhil