[caasp-beta] Micro OS NIC bonding

Rob de Canha-Knight rob.decanha-knight at suse.com
Fri Oct 27 11:13:50 MDT 2017

Hi David.

We've got an internal bug for this already and it's been merged into our upstream code (https://github.com/kubic-project/salt/pull/250)

So although this will not work on the public beta build you are using it will work okay with the 2.0 final release in November.

Rob

-----
Rob de Canha-Knight
EMEA Platform and Management Technical Strategist
SUSE
rob.decanha-knight at suse.com
(P)  +44 (0) 1635 937689
(M) +44 (0) 7392 087303
(TW) rssfed23 <https://twitter.com/rssfed23>
----

  <https://twitter.com/suse> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rssfed23/>  <https://www.facebook.com/rssfed23>   <https://plus.google.com/+SUSE/posts> <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4Td4XfKcnfYd0RPRKietxA>