[caasp-beta] velum troubleshoot

Jerry Hwang special011 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 11:50:48 MST 2018

Hello,

Does anyone have a general guideline where or how to check velum?

I always observe this message in the browser after admin node update (v2)
> We're sorry, but something went wrong.
> If you are the application owner check the logs for more information.

Eventually I can get back to the admin node (velum), but sometimes it takes
long, and I thought if I have a list to check or monitor, it'd useful.

And I noticed I can't get to k8s cluster via kubectl (from my local
machine) during admin node upgrade & reboot, is it expected?

Jerry

note: this is to look for some general idea or share, not a support request.