[caasp-beta] Resize / on CAASP

Le Bihan Stéphane (AMUNDI-ITS) stephane.lebihan at amundi.com
Wed Jun 20 07:57:49 MDT 2018

No I just make little test before.

And I have same issue as btrfs balance :

# btrfs filesystem resize max /
Resize '/' of 'max'
ERROR: unable to resize '/': Read-only file system

I'm not change partition before.

So I think I can use :
# btrfs filesystem resize max /.snapshots

But I'm not sure.....

Regards,

Stéphane Le Bihan
SDE/DSI/IPR/SSD/UNX