[caasp-beta] Use another interface after install

Rob de Canha-Knight rob.decanha-knight at suse.com
Wed Mar 14 14:32:01 MDT 2018

Hi Stephane.

I’ve forwarded your mail onto our support and engineering teams for them to take a look as this is a bit beyond me.

I have a feeling it may be related to updating the cluster or network issues somewhere along the line.

The warning about the 10 second timeout is something you don’t need to worry about this is normal when not using ipv6 so please ignore that.

I’ll send an update as and when I’ve got one.

Kind regards,
Rob

-----
Rob de Canha-Knight
EMEA Platform and Management Technical Strategist
SUSE
rob.decanha-knight at suse.com<mailto:rob.decanha-knight at suse.com>
(P)  +44 (0) 1635 937689
(M) +44 (0) 7869 113493