[caasp-beta] Strange behaviour docker CAASP v3 beta 1

Valentin Rothberg vrothberg at suse.com
Thu May 24 06:06:57 MDT 2018

Hi,

thanks a lot for reaching out to us.

On May/24/18 10:04, Le Bihan Stéphane (AMUNDI-ITS) wrote:
[...]
> Error response from daemon: rpc error: code = Unknown desc = containerd: container not found
>
> I don't understand why container is not destroyed. Have you any idea ?

Similar issues usually happen when processes inside the containers are
not properly shutdown (e.g., when the system runs out of memory or when
a process has forcefully been killed for any other reason).  In addition
to steps mentioned below, may I ask how much RAM the node you extracted
the logs above from has?

This is hard to say without looking at the logs.  If possible, could you
provide a supportconfig for us to have a first glimpse at your issue?
Feel free to open a bug or upload the logs somewhere reachable for us as
described here [1].

Kind regards,
 Valentin

[1] https://www.suse.com/c/free_tools/supportconfig-linux/