[caasp-beta] Dex AD group membership not showing

JenTing Hsiao jenting.hsiao at suse.com
Wed Aug 7 23:46:50 MDT 2019

Hi Ian,
  Image version both are correct!
  The gangway manifest is generated when executes `skuba cluster init`, I am not sure when you upgrade from Beta4 to Beta5, did you redeploy the whole cluster?

JenTing

Donaldson, Ian <Ian.Donaldson at ngic.com<mailto:Ian.Donaldson at ngic.com>> 於 2019年8月8日 週四 下午1:23寫道:
I have installed Beta 5, but perhaps it didn’t install correctly over Beta 4. What version of  caasp-dex and gangway images should there be?

I show:
image: registry.suse.com/caasp/v4/caasp-dex:2.16.0<http://registry.suse.com/caasp/v4/caasp-dex:2.16.0>
image: registry.suse.com/caasp/v4/gangway:3.1.0<http://registry.suse.com/caasp/v4/gangway:3.1.0>

Ian Donaldson