[caasp-beta] CaasP v4 Question

Roger Klorese roger.klorese at suse.com
Wed Aug 28 11:56:13 MDT 2019

Great question. Since our gold master candidate is being built, it won't be in 4.0, but as we will be doing quarterly updates, and potentially releasaing non-breaking capabilities more often, I will definitely put it in the PM feature backlog ahead of a lot of other stuff.

Roger B.A. Klorese (they/them or he/him)
Senior Product Manager
SUSE
255 King St Suite 800
Seattle WA 98104