[caasp-beta] CAASP v4 beta 3

Ns, Rushi rushi.ns at sap.com
Tue Jul 9 08:31:18 MDT 2019

Ok good to see that I am not the one having this issue. As I said before standard KUBEADM init and KUBEADM join to make cluster working on the same SUSE 15 SP1 without using SKUBA . seems somewhere skuba is not working with CNI- network  as I found through some debug it shows CNI- errors. Look the below.

13518 kubelet.go:2170] Container runtime network not ready: NetworkReady=false reason:NetworkPluginNotReady message:Network plugin returns error: Missing CNI default network

BR,

Rushi.
I MAY BE ONLY ONE PERSON, BUT I CAN BE ONE PERSON WHO MAKES A DIFFERENCE

On 7/9/19, 7:28 AM, "Lukas Grossar" <lukas.grossar at adfinis-sygroup.ch> wrote:

    On Tue, 2019-07-09 at 14:18 +0000, Ann Davis wrote:

    > [...]
    > We have another (separate) report of this same error.  Apparently it
    > did not happen with beta 2...

    I can confirm that I'm currently facing the same issues during a skuba
    bootstrap.

    Regards
    Lukas