[caasp-beta] Documentations changes - beta and master branches

Vincent Moutoussamy vmoutoussamy at suse.com
Wed May 29 03:53:40 MDT 2019

Hi,

Please note that we have now 2 branches for our SUSE CaaS Platform 4.0 Beta
Documentation as shown on https://susedoc.github.io/#caasp:
- beta: The “frozen” branch for the latest released beta (as of today beta 2),
- master: The master branch with information linked to upcoming beta release

Our recommendation is to mainly use the beta branch for your beta testing and
fallback to the master branch only if needed.

Thus the Release notes and Known issues links are:
https://susedoc.github.io/caasp-release-notes/beta/release-notes/html/
https://susedoc.github.io/caasp-release-notes/beta/release-notes/html/#_known_issues

Last but not least all documentations links on https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/caasp-beta/
have been updated to use the “beta branch”.

Sorry for the inconvenience and as always do not hesitate to ask any question,

Vincent Moutoussamy
SUSE Beta Program, JeOS and SDK Project Manager