[Casp] SUSE CaaSP webcast - Grow your Technical knowledge

SUSE Linux Enterprise Team beta-programs at lists.suse.com
Thu Feb 16 10:29:18 MST 2017

==SUSE Container as a Service Platform - Grow your Technical knowledge

Get some technical details in a new webcast and in only 15 minutes!

On February 22th 4:00 pm, Rob Knight, our EMEA Platform and Management Technical Strategist, will
be talking about the internal architecture of SUSE Container as a Service
Platform, present different use cases and giving a quick
demonstration of one of the key technologies - our Operating System for
Containers: MicroOS (with some key points about our Orchestration components,
Kubernetes).

Of course we will also have an open Q&A at the end of the session and the
webcast will be recorded for video on-demand.
https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/11477/242543

Please note that you need a free brighttalk account[2] to join the webcast.

==Question?

If you have any question regarding the Beta Program, please reach us via
beta-programs at lists.suse.com

	Your SUSE Linux Enterprise Team

[1] https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/11477/242539
[2] https://www.brighttalk.com/join