[Casp] Farewell casp, hello caasp-beta Mailing List

SUSE CaaSP Team casp at lists.suse.com
Mon Mar 20 10:34:49 MDT 2017

==Farewell casp, hello caasp-beta Mailing List

We would like to inform you that we will migrate the casp[1] mailing list to
caasp-beta[2].

We want to have the same naming for our SUSE Beta Product mailing lists like:
sle-beta[3].

In short, no action is required from you, everyone will be migrated
automatically to caasp-beta. This is the last email sent to casp at lists.suse.com
and you will receive an email with the subject "Welcome to caasp-beta" to
confirm your migration.

==Question?

If you have any question regarding the Beta Program, please reach us via
beta-programs at lists.suse.com

	Your SUSE Linux Enterprise Team