[Containers] docker 1.7.1 available for sle12

Jordi Massaguer Pla jmassaguerpla at suse.de
Tue Aug 18 09:58:39 MDT 2015

Hello,

I just want you to know that docker package for SLE12 has been updated
to 1.7.1, and is available at the containers module for SLE12.

We had also released docker compose as a Tech Preview. Feel free to
install it and give us feedback.

As you may be aware, docker 1.8.1 has been released upstream a few days
ago. We have already packaged that and it is being tested. Expect to
have news soon.

If you want to try docker 1.8.1 and help us test, you can get it from
our development repos at:

[SLE12]

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Virtualization:/containers/SLE_12

[openSUSE_13.2]

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Virtualization:/containers/openSUSE_13.2/

Feel free to send us feedback.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us,

Enjoy,

Jordi Massaguer Pla