[Containers] portus client certificates

gordon wgordonw1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 16:17:33 MDT 2015

I've just found this project and it looks amazing.  Now I am trying to
figure out how I can setup auth for my environment.

How would I go about using client certificate authentication with portus?
My CI runner is automatically given a cert from the local certificate
authority.  It would be best if I could use this to authenticate the
builder so it can push images without requiring me to configure and
securely pass user/pass for each project the runner builds.

Ideally, auth would allow for client cert or ldap auth.  Is this possible?
So that a user can log in with their ldap creds and the server can push
with the client certificate configured for the docker client?