[Deepsea-users] DeepSea support Ubuntu OS

LOIC DEVULDER loic.devulder at mpsa.com
Thu Dec 1 08:44:18 MST 2016

Hi guys,

Only one remark as a SUSE/SLES user: is it not "bad" to install packages behind zypper?Zzypper has lot of advantages compared to the "rpm" command.

Or does Salt natively use zypper for package installation when it detects SUSE OS? If so, yes it could better to use theses functions.

I don't have try DeepSea (I plan to do this quickly) but it looks promising :-)

Loic