[Deepsea-users] SES4, What is the correct process to remove cephfs?

Robert Grosschopff Robert.Grosschopff at suse.com
Fri Jun 2 02:11:07 MDT 2017

stage.5 will remove services. You will have to run stage.2 to stage.5

Robert

On 30.05.17, 19:51, "deepsea-users-bounces at lists.suse.com on behalf of Boyd Memmott" <deepsea-users-bounces at lists.suse.com on behalf of Boyd.Memmott at suse.com> wrote:

    Hi All

    I am somewhat new to SES product.  I have been experimenting with cephfs and would like to remove and add again.  But do not find documentation on the process.
     I did install ceph with deapsea.  I commented out the role-mds in policy.cfg and ran “salt-run state.orch ceph.stage.2” and 3.

    Yet, “ceph fs rm cephfs –yes-i-really-mean-it” returns “ Error EINVAL: all MDS deamons must be inactive before removing filesystem”

    Any suggestions would be appreciated.

    Thank you
    Boyd Memmott
    SLES L2 Support Engineer