[Deepsea-users] RFC: Experimental import of existing cluster

Nathan Cutler ncutler at suse.cz
Sat May 27 00:59:44 MDT 2017

Hi Tim:

Your overall approach of "running service = DS role" is sound, and I
like it.

Speaking as a user here. . . Before running it, I'd be concerned that DS
might clobber something in ceph.conf. So I would make a backup of it and
then, after running all the DS stages, I'd diff against the backup and
analyze any changes that DS made.

Nathan

--
Nathan Cutler