[Deepsea-users] Using .editorconfig in DeepSea

Volker Theile vtheile at suse.com
Tue Oct 24 08:13:09 MDT 2017

Hi all,

i've created the PR #692 (https://github.com/SUSE/DeepSea/pull/692) to
keep the indention style consistent for various file types across
editors and developers using http://editorconfig.org. I've been asked by
Eric to open a discussion about this PR.

In my opinion this is really helpful because we all know that everybody
has it's own coding style and favour how to indent code. We also know
that this might cause problems if many developers work on the same file.
This PR will help to reduce this issue. We use this successfully in
openATTIC for a while.

So please feel free  to add comments to the PR or to this email.

Volker

--
Volker Theile
Software Engineer | openATTIC