[Deepsea-users] Deepsea fails to deploy OSDs in stage 3

Allen Sellars asellars at vigilantnow.com
Mon Jul 8 11:15:43 MDT 2019

So I’ve run through the documented disk reset process that you attached, and rebooted the storage server. I’m still getting the same error and issue running stage 3. I adjusted the dd bs settings to accommodate the disks being 4k block size.

Is there somewhere that may give me more verbose log info on the specific task that’s failing, or a way that I can try running that particular pillar by hand and try debugging the steps?

I’m also open to other troubleshooting suggestions. I was able to get everything deployed on these OSDs with deepsea and ceph mimic, so I know the configuration  was at least supported by the automation at some point

Allen