[manager-beta] [ANNOUNCE] SUSE Manager 4.1 Internal Gold Master!

Vincent Moutoussamy vmoutoussamy at suse.com
Wed Jul 8 04:59:00 MDT 2020

We are happy to announce that after the final validation and
acceptance phase we have INTERNAL Gold Master for SUSE Manager 4.1.

Our Gold Master will only be publicly available at FCS.

We didn't add any new features to SUSE Manager 4.1 since Release
Candidate 1 thus Gold Master include only bug and security fixes.

First Customer Shipment

The official and final release (FCS) of SUSE Manager 4.1, along with
SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 Service Pack 2 are scheduled for July 21th
2020.

Keep in mind that all images provided as part of the SLE Beta Program are
bond to the SUSE Beta EULA[1], and should not be use in a commercial or
production system nor considered supported.

Your feedback matter!

Thank you all for your contributions! We can not emphasis enough on how
you help us improve the quality of SUSE Manager. Last but not least, we
are still available if you want to bring anything to our attention,
please contact us at beta-programs at lists.suse.com.

SUSE Manager Beta Page ›[2]
Release Notes ›[3]

Your SUSE Manager Team

Click here to unsubscribe[4]

[1]:https://documentation.suse.com/beta/eula
[2]:https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/manager-beta
[3]:https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/manager-beta/#releasenot
es

0from%20SUSE%20Manager%20Beta&body=Unsubscribe%20from%20SUSE%
20Manager%20Beta