Welcome to the SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro Beta Public Mailing List

SUSE Beta Program beta-programs at suse.com
Thu Aug 5 09:34:15 UTC 2021

Welcome!

You are now subscribed to the public micro-beta[1] mailing list,
which is the forum for the Public Beta Testers of SUSE Linux Enterprise
Micro. It is our official channel to reach out SUSE Engineering and
other external Beta Participants for support, help and technical
discussions around SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro Beta.

By subscribing to this list you will receive:

- Announcement emails for new beta release and official release of the
final product version,
- General or technical information emails about the beta product,
- Emails sent by other beta testers (feedback, question, report),
- Survey at the end of the beta program to retrieve your feedback on the
beta product and the beta program itself.

We will not use your email address for anything not related to the SUSE
Beta Program and SUSE Beta products.

It is required to subscribe to this mailing list to be able to post,
however, the mailing list archive can be read by anyone without being
subscribed. To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit
the micro-beta Archives[2].

Last but not least, please read and acknowledge our SUSE Beta Code of
Conduct[3].

SLE Micro 5.1 Public Beta (beta 2) is out!

As you might be aware, we have release SLE Micro 5.1 Public Beta (beta
2), please refer to our dedicated micro-beta[4] pages for more
information.

Questions?

If you have any questions, please contact us at
beta-programs at suse.com.

Your SUSE Linux Enterprise team

Click here to unsubscribe[5]

[2]:http://lists.suse.com/pipermail/micro-beta/
[3]:https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/codeofconduct/
[4]:https://suse.com/betaprogram/micro-beta
20SLE%20Public%20Beta%20Program&body=Unsubscribe%20from%20SLE
%20Public%20Beta%20Program